We consider the resolution adopted by the German Parliament on June 2, 2016, regarding the so-called "Armenian genocide" biased and non-objective. Falsification of history and using it for political purposes is unacceptable.
Unilateral adoption of a resolution by the German Parliament on so-called “Armenian genocide”, an event created by the falsification of history which allegedly took place 101 years ago and pursuing judgments on it, while ignoring the fact of Armenian aggression and occupation towards Azerbaijan, the bloody ethnic cleansing by Armenia against more than one million Azerbaijanis in the historical lands in Armenia and occupied territories of Azerbaijan, as well as the Khojaly genocide, is a clear example of double standards.
Expressing reaction to the fact of historical fraud in the parliamentary level, serves to mislead the German society and international community.
- ABOUT AZERBAIJAN
- BILATERAL RELATIONS
- Information on Azerbaijan-India Bilateral Relations
- Information on Azerbaijan-Bangladesh Bilateral Relations
- Information on Azerbaijan-Bhutan Bilateral Relations
- Information on Azerbaijan-Maldives Bilateral Relations
- Information on Azerbaijan-Nepal Bilateral Relations
- Information on Azerbaijan-Sri Lanka Bilateral Relations
- CONSULAR SERVICE AND VISA
- VISA FOR INTERNATIONAL EVENTS
- CONSULAR SERVICES
- The Rule of granting electronic signature certificate to non-residents via diplomatic missions and consulates of the Republic of Azerbaijan
- Facilitation of the visa issuing procedures on the base of the agreement between the European Union and the Republic of Azerbaijan
- Passport issuance
- Information on changes in the process of issuing visas at the international airports of the Republic of Azerbaijan