Geneva, Switzerland, 16 October 2017
The President of the Republic of Armenia Serzh Sargsyan and President of the Republic of Azerbaijan Ilham Aliyev held a summit today in Geneva, Switzerland. Foreign Ministers Edward Nalbandian and Elmar Mammadyarov also attended the meeting, which was organized under the auspices of the Co-Chairs of the OSCE Minsk Group (Igor Popov of the Russian Federation, Stephane Visconti of France, and Andrew Schofer of the United States of America). The Personal Representative of the OSCE Chairperson-in-Office Andrzej Kasprzyk also participated in the summit.
The meeting took place in a constructive atmosphere.
The Presidents agreed to take measures to intensify the negotiation process and to take additional steps to reduce tensions on the Line of Contact. The Co-Chairs expressed their satisfaction with these direct talks, which took place after a long interval. They remain ready to work with the sides on mediating a peacefully negotiated settlement of the Nagorno-Karabakh conflict. As a next step, the Co-Chairs will organize working sessions with the Ministers in the near future.
- ABOUT AZERBAIJAN
- BILATERAL RELATIONS
- Information on Azerbaijan-India Bilateral Relations
- Information on Azerbaijan-Bangladesh Bilateral Relations
- Information on Azerbaijan-Bhutan Bilateral Relations
- Information on Azerbaijan-Maldives Bilateral Relations
- Information on Azerbaijan-Nepal Bilateral Relations
- Information on Azerbaijan-Sri Lanka Bilateral Relations
- CONSULAR SERVICE AND VISA
- VISA FOR INTERNATIONAL EVENTS
- CONSULAR SERVICES
- The Rule of granting electronic signature certificate to non-residents via diplomatic missions and consulates of the Republic of Azerbaijan
- Facilitation of the visa issuing procedures on the base of the agreement between the European Union and the Republic of Azerbaijan
- Passport issuance
- Information on changes in the process of issuing visas at the international airports of the Republic of Azerbaijan