We consider the resolution adopted by the German Parliament on June 2, 2016, regarding the so-called "Armenian genocide" biased and non-objective. Falsification of history and using it for political purposes is unacceptable.
Unilateral adoption of a resolution by the German Parliament on so-called “Armenian genocide”, an event created by the falsification of history which allegedly took place 101 years ago and pursuing judgments on it, while ignoring the fact of Armenian aggression and occupation towards Azerbaijan, the bloody ethnic cleansing by Armenia against more than one million Azerbaijanis in the historical lands in Armenia and occupied territories of Azerbaijan, as well as the Khojaly genocide, is a clear example of double standards.
Expressing reaction to the fact of historical fraud in the parliamentary level, serves to mislead the German society and international community.
- ABOUT AZERBAIJAN
- BILATERAL RELATIONS
- Information on Azerbaijan-India Bilateral Relations
- Information on Azerbaijan-Bangladesh Bilateral Relations
- Information on Azerbaijan-Bhutan Bilateral Relations
- Information on Azerbaijan-Maldives Bilateral Relations
- Information on Azerbaijan-Nepal Bilateral Relations
- Information on Azerbaijan-Sri Lanka Bilateral Relations
- CONSULAR SERVICE AND VISA
- ASAN Viza (e- Visa)
- Visa processing for EU citizens
- How to Obtain a Visa
- Visa-free regime countries
- APOSTILLE AND CONSULAR LEGALIZATION
- Notary Acts
- Requisition of Archive Documents
- REQUIREMENTS FOR PROPERTY PURCHASE BY FOREIGNERS AND STATELESS PERSONS IN AZERBAIJAN
- Re-entry Certificate
- “2017 Formula 1 Azerbaijan Grand Prix”
- “IV Islamic Solidarity Games”
- POLICE CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE
- Determination of citizenship
- Sample of Application to the Embassy
- Simplification of visa procedures for foreigners and stateless persons traveling to the Republic of Azerbaijan in connection with the Final Round of the 2017 CEV Volleyball European Championship – Women.